No replies to this topic

#1 Gino

Gino

STARING CONTEST!!!!

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:02 PM

Here are some updated rules based off MilleniumMandy's earlier list. Please read and follow this post!

1) This is not a public forum. This forum is private and should be considered an extension of my home. If you're not here to be friendly and respectful with the people in my home, then you are to leave.
If needed, I will remove anyone who doesn't abide by these rules as I see fit without explanation.

2) Keep topics, discussion, and language PG-rated. Topics and discussion should be "Teen" friendly. No swearing or cursing is allowed on this forum.

3) Try to Respect each other. We all have to try and get along. Like I said above, this forum is an extension of my home.

4) No Spamming. In other words, no "one word" posts. Unless it's in the "Spam" thread, please don't spam! Try and make your posts meaningful and use the "edit" button to make a correction instead of "double-posting"

5) No Chatspeak. For example: "Hi ppl! Ya Im so sori fo dat!"
This is not a chatroom so please don't use chatspeak in here.

6) Grammar & Spelling. Just because you're not at school or at the office doesn't mean that you should get lazy. Please check your spelling and try to use the correct grammar.

7) Post in the right sections. Try to post in the right threads and sections of forums. An organized forum is a happy forum! :D

8) Avatar Sizes: The avatar limit is 200 x 200

9) Sig Pic Sizes: The sig pic limit is 500 x 180 --only one image per member. (Size may change in the future)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com