No replies to this topic

#1 someguy959

someguy959

I like to pretend I'm a real admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:32 PM

Not like any lively discussions are happening here anymore but........  if you aren't a Korra fan, give the series another chance like I did. The first two seasons are pretty forgettable but seasons 3 and 4 are epic. I hate using that word, "epic", but I don't have anything more appropriate to describe it.

Been watching the series over my Christmas holidays and I'm glad I watched the whole series. I know when it first aired, I stopped watching the show after a season and a half. It was falling short of what the orginal Avatar series had done. For me, a really good story whether it is a book or movie or tv series is when it ends and it leaves me with a feeling of joy for the amazing journey the story took me on and sadness at knowing it's come to an end. Sometimes I'll be in a funk for a few days. I'm weird that way I guesss. With Korra I wished for just 1 more season after the series ended on such a brilliant final episode.

So it goes without saying that I read some articles online about Korra and how the series ended and I was surprised seasons 3 and 4 were never aired in the US? Is that right? It was only available through streaming video online? I know Nickelodeon Canada has been showing Korra and they are showing season 4 at the moment. It would be a shame if so many people never got to see how the show developed into something so amazing. 

Anyways, Legend of Korra, go watch the entire series. It may not start strong but the finish is unforgettable. It will be time well spent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Original Skin by CrustyGeek/ReSkinned by Dumbledore for TPPSkinning.com